O que procura nos candidatos
What you need:
and oral fluency in Dutch (native or C2 level) and English (minimum B2).
problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer
open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where
you’ll embrace different cultures, nationalities, and languages.
Is this for you? Join us in this
Que funções irão desempenhar
Being a Customer Experience Specialist, you
will have on clear mission: making our clients happy! You will be the voice of
our brand! You will provide support to our customers through several channels
(Chat, Email and Telephone) and your focus is to solve their questions or
concerns, maintain and update customer information, as well as following up as
necessary. We are looking for travel lovers with a passion for helping people,
we’re there for each other as much as we are for our customers!
What you’ll be doing:
• A lot of listening, responding, and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
• Replying to calls, emails, and messages from customers all over the world in Dutch and English.
• Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
• Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer-to-peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
• Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
package to reward your hard work.
paid training to help you on your way to success.
huge learning and development platform tailored to you.
part of a thriving, open-minded work culture.
from our beautiful offices .