Who You’ll Work With?
In Customer Experience (CX), we continuously support our customers in making their customers' lives better. Do you want to help? We invite you to join us in this endeavor being a part of our family.
What You’ll Do?
In this role, you will:
- Help: You are a trusted technical authority. You will guide your customers in solving puzzles of highly complex issues in their systems, solutions or networks. You will deliver a superb experience in a difficult situation. You will collaborate with your customers over mail, phone, Webex,...
- Be sharp: You will be available for our customers, ready to jump into a new problem situation. You'll cooperate with your customer to resolve the issue while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Learn: Be the first to lay your hands on the latest and greatest in the field of software defined, self-orchestrating, self-optimizing networks technology space. You will get to work on technologies of tomorrow, today.
- Innovate: We'll encourage you to be creative. We'll give you freedom to question the way you and the team work.
- Collaborate: You are not alone. Your team members and you form a tribe together. You'll collaborate with top authorities across Cisco.
- Share: You'll author case studies, guides, ... You'll train junior engineers and help others reach their full potential.
- Broaden your view: You will work with colleagues across the globe with different cultural, gender, lingual and technical backgrounds.
Who You Are?
Does this sound like you?
Problem solver: You are analytical, and you know how to resolve problems.
Empathy: You're able to keep customers happy and stress levels down during difficult situations. You dream about customer success.
Technical Wizard: Obviously you are an authority in your technology field. Here are some the skills we look for. At the moment, we are looking for engineers with a server skillset:
- Understanding and knowledge of common virtualization software like VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Expertise on server administration (for example UCS B & C)
- Linux / Microsoft administration and advanced troubleshooting
- Local and Storage area networks concepts: Ethernet, IP, FC, FCoE, ...
Application Aware: You know your way around application stacks (Linux, Unix,...). You can read scripts and can do basic things in Python (or TCL, Bash,...)
Communicate: You have excellent communication skills (in English.)
Education: You are Bachelor or Master in Engineering, Computer Science or have similar experience.
We'll be very impressed if you can also show one of these:
- Cisco Certification: CCIE or CCNP
- Certification in virtualization technologies (Openstack, VMware, RedHat, Microsoft,...)
- Database experience: SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, MySQL,...
- You have worked in a similar support role or in a data center.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!