WHO WE ARE?
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's using e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The concept of the network as the platform for transforming life's experiences is no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is leading the experience.
This is team of dynamic professionals who are responsible for delivering most of Cisco professional services project in EMEAR.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Cisco seeks a Manager of Technical Support to lead teams of skilled engineers who respond to complex service requests and resolve customer issues. The manager handles escalations and assumes ownership for the end-to-end customer experience. Serving in a liaison role, the manager creates a bridge that connects the technical and business perspectives of customer engagements.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate demonstrates knowledge of Cisco processes and team dynamics across the organization, as well as the superior coaching and motivational skills required to engage, develop and retain top talent on a high-performance team. Desired skills:
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams of direct reports and resolving conflicts effectively.
- Effective people management, leadership, and development skills.
- Skilled at building high performance teams, developing people and creating a shared vision.
- Experience of improving productivity and efficiency in processes.
- Demonstrates strategic and tactical skills in the area of operational excellence.
- Technical engineering background is advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing the activities of a skilled engineers (Customer Support Engineers) team with responsibility for results in terms of customer service satisfaction. Team size: 10-20 engineers.
- Building high performance teams and develops people, creating a shared vision
- Workload management among team members, including implementation of innovative case management techniques.
- Participating in cross-functional projects involving Cisco's product or service offerings.
- Identifying and working on issues that affect worldwide TAC (Technical Assistance Center) teams
- Handling escalations and assuming ownership for the end-to-end customer experience.
- Serving as a liaison role, the manager creates a bridge that connects the technical and business perspectives of customer engagements.
- Reports to a senior manager / director in Global Customer Experience Center Qualifications
- Prior experience of managing people
- University Degree or equivalent plus 5+ years-related experience
Here at Cisco we are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. The Internet of Everything has become a global phenomenon, driving massive opportunities for us to transform our customers' businesses worldwide. As Cisco delivers the networks that power the Internet, we are in the greatest position to take it one step further and cease the opportunities right in front of us; Continuing to connect the unconnected and digitalize the world.
Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. And you could be part of this! Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare and entertainment, to public and private sectors and far beyond.
Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as one of the Greatest Places to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world today and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career with Cisco has exponential possibilities.
What are you waiting for!