O que procura nos candidatos
HeiQ Materials AG is an innovative Swiss high-tech company specialized in textile chemicals and ingredient branding for the sports, outdoor, clothing and home fabric industries. HeiQ’s innovations were awarded the 2019 Swiss Environmental Awards (Umweltpreis Schweiz) and the prestigious Swiss Technology Award. The company was honored as one of the Top Ten Swiss Startups of the last decade.
Aiming to make textiles more functional, comfortable and sustainable, HeiQ operates with offices, laboratories and production facilities in Switzerland, Portugal, Mainland China, Taiwan, the US and Australia to serve the needs of customers across the global marketplace. HeiQ combines the flexibility and dynamism of a young and customer-oriented company with the professionalism of an international player.
To bring our growing spectrum of marketing initiative to life, we are looking for an autonomous, proactive and communicative personality as
CRM Manager (100%). In this newly created role, you will be directly working together with the marketing team and support our global sales team. This is a remote role and the person is based in Portugal, and reports to the Head of Product Marketing who is located in the Swiss headquarters.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
▪ Proven work experience of at least three years as a CRM Manager or a similar role
▪ Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems, ideally MS Dynamics 365
▪ Proficient in all Microsoft applications
▪ Good customer service skills
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Excellent written and spoken English, any other language is a plus
▪ Good organizational skills, critical thinking and attention to details
▪ Flexible, reliable and disciplined team player
▪ International experience is an advantage
Que funções irão desempenhar
▪ Provide sales back-office support to our key account managers, distributors and customers worldwide
▪ Provide first-level CRM support for our organization worldwide
▪ Maintain our database of customers for follow up
▪ Analyze and segment our customer databases for targeted marketing activities
▪ Refine current CRM system and processes in order to automate and personalize communication with customers
▪ Generate reports for business analytics
▪ Ensure the integrated CRM system works seamlessly across the global organization (integrated with ERP, websites, web shop)
▪ Cooperate with the external agency
Outros aspectos a referir
Interested? Please send us your complete application (motivation letter, CV, working references and certificates) with salary expectation in English.