For the financial department in Brussels we are looking for a Corporate Financial Controller.
You are responsible for a specific region or entity:
- You analyse the quality of the corporate consolidation and the internal and external reporting, of both IFRS and Solvency II, in that particular entity
- You deliver reliable and timely financial, Solvency II and management information to all stakeholders
- You are responsible for the completeness of the information and you proactively deliver accurate information to your region, both ad hoc and periodically
Your responsibilities will include among others:
- Supporting and coordinating the periodical reporting cycles for your entity as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Collecting and validating data in order to provide reliable and timely financial/risk and management information to all stakeholders and comply with all financial and risk related reporting requirement
- Assuring that IFRS/Risk/Management Accounting data included in the internal and external reporting is correct, complete and meets internal and external requirements
- Sharing analysis & reviews with the Consolidation & Reporting team and the Corporate Performance Management team
- You have an academic degree in Finance, Business administration or Sciences
- You have more than 10 years of working experience in Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation (experience in the insurance industry is a plus)
- You have a very good knowledge of IFRS and Solvency II
- You are proactive, analytical and have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player, but you are able to work independently as well
- You are fluent in English
Ageas values your talent and knows how to reward it. We offer you:
- Attractive salary and fringe benefits
- You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development
- You will work independently within a dynamic team
Ageas is a listed international insurance Group with a heritage spanning 190 years. It offers Retail and Business customers Life and Non-Life insurance products designed to suit their specific needs, today and tomorrow.
As one of Europe's larger insurance companies, Ageas concentrates its activities in Europe and Asia, which together make up the major part of the global insurance market. It operates successful insurance businesses in Belgium, the UK, Luxembourg, France, Portugal, Turkey, China, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines through a combination of wholly owned subsidiaries and long term partnerships with strong financial institutions and key distributors.
Ageas ranks among the market leaders in the countries in which it operates. It represents a staff force of over 40,000 people and reported annual inflows close to EUR 32 billion in 2016 (all figures at 100%).