O que procura nos candidatos
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (mandatory);
- Detail oriented with a solid knowledge of financial analysis under several standards;
- Team spirit;
- Self-starter, good initiative & flexible.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Counterparty Financial Analysis;
- Assessment of Financial Analysis;
- Assist and perform in all Corporate Banking operations;
- Contact with several interlocutors;
- Database management;
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Outros aspectos a referir
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.