O que procura nos candidatos
On behalf of our client, we are looking for is looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to oversee company Business Development and ensure the business stays on track with its objectives and exceeds targets. This person will oversee the commercial strategies of the company and will work with various departments on the budgeting, sales processes, and marketing strategies to ensure the company can achieve its goals.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field.
• 8+ years’ experience in the iGaming industry.
• Past experience as a CCO or Commercial Director.
• Experience in market research and analysis.
• B2B experience.
• Live gaming Experience.
• Proven growth in previews company turnover.
• Knowledge of budgeting processes and performance reporting.
• Proven achievements of KPIs.
• Ownership of strategic plans for new markets, positioning, customers, and financial targets with top management.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter who is detail-oriented and well-organized.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Establish relevant business KPIs for the company to track.
• Create and execute commercial strategies aimed at accelerating growth.
• Study industry trends and create an effective business plan based on commercial opportunities.
• Manage the Account Management, Marketing and Sales teams with the goal of improving key metrics.
• In charge of the annual budgets for the departments under him.
• Heavily involved in the motivation, drive and development of new talent within the organization.
• Develop an understanding of customers’ needs and make sure they are met.
• Responsible for ensuring all business activities are in line with the organization’s objectives.
• Work with the marketing team to create strategies that boost the company and product awareness.
• Develop partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company’s growth.
• Assist in the development of budgets and other financial systems within the company.
• Suggestions for corrective action if sales are below the budget.
• Responsible for the approval of the company's product pricing and positioning.
• Follow up on daily sales achievements and provide frequent updates to the CEO.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed