We are looking for a Campaign manager that will be able to think, create, execute, measure and report the campaigns effectiveness.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free English language courses, sport activities and organized events every month.
• Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers;
• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns;
• Work within a budget and report any overspend;
• Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns;
• Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels;
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs;
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns;
• Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary;
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns;
• Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
• As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organization’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track;
• A challenging combination, perhaps, but campaign managers need to be good with numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns;
• Educational background in management or marketing are valued;
• Google AdWords, analytics, Facebook;
• Buying media in several platforms, such as Google and Facebook.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.