O que procura nos candidatos
We are a real estate company owned by young entrepreneurs who moved to Portugal a few years ago. We have purchased old buildings in the historical area of Porto and in the centre of Portugal which we have been developing into unique boutique hotels. Since we are now finishing the construction stage of the first projects we are looking for a new Business Developer from the Tourism sector to join our team, helping us with the management stage. Our new Business Developer will be primary responsibility to apport growth in third-party management partnerships by leveraging relationships within the sector and identifying new management opportunities.
- Proven experience in the field of tourism, primarily in hotels
- Ability to find creative solutions and deal with the changes that the tourism industry will go through in the coming years (following the COVID19)
- High level of English, native Portuguese is a plus
- Full time job; trial period of 6 month with an option for long term job
Que funções irão desempenhar
- The primary focus is to generate third-party management agreements and develop a business pipeline of owner relations and new contract opportunities;
- Design and develop hotel concepts, working side by side with the planning team, planning and promoting all tasks until the hotel opens;
- Coordinate with the internal team all phases of the third-party management contract pursuit process, including proposals, presentations, market feasibility studies, pro forma projections, RFP responses, and negotiating hotel management agreements;
- Verify the compliance and promote quality control checks on the third-party management contracts;
- Supervise the third-parties processes.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Job benefits to be defined.
Outros aspectos a referir
- Please send your CV (English).