Tetra Pak Tubex factory in Portugal is one of Tetra Pak´s twelve straw factories. Straws are a part of our Additional Materials business, which offers customers a fully optimized and integrated package solution.
Within Finance & Supplier Management area we are looking for a Business and Supplier Management Analyst.
Key Responsibilities of the job:
In this role 50% of your responsibilities will be related to Supplier management activities while the other part will be connected to finance area.
• General ledger management: Review, manage, reconcile and maintain General ledger
• Prepare balance sheet schedules and clear open items in Balance sheet accounts
• Book closing: support in monthly book closing process for expense accrual, accounting adjustments and manage prepaid expenses
• External / Group and internal audits: support in preparation of statutory financial statements, answer auditor’s queries and get relevant data requested
• Fixed Asset support and control: physical fixed assets verification on annual basis and ensure controls regarding fixed assets are in place
• Following up tax laws and regulations changes and implementing those into company operation
• Ensure tax returns are submitted on time with respective tax payments
• Support the company during tax audits
• Collaborate in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
• Operational Cash Management Optimization / Positioning including Cash Flow forecasting
• On a daily basis manage cash pool and internal bank systems
• Bank movements and fulfilment of conditions follow up
• Performs sourcing and contracting in compliance with existing and new contracts
• Responsible for vendor master data collection (terms and conditions, supplier code, etc…)
• Suppliers audit and performance evaluation
• PtP activities (purchase requisitions and purchase orders)
• Responsible for Supplier Base Management (reduce cost, secure supply, source responsibly)
• Supports continuous improvements within SuM, and be part of related pillars and teams
• Report savings and KPI’s
The position will be based in Lisbon.
Language and Education:
To be a successful candidate you should have at least Bachelor degree in Management or Accounting and expect you are fluent Portuguese and English, both written and spoken.
Professional Skills and Experience:
We require proven track records of at least 1/2 years of experience in a similar role.
Good knowledge of SAP R3, (FI Module) is a plus.
Very good knowledge of Excel is required.
To be successful in this role you are a person who delivers results and can work autonomously as well as together with people all over the organization, exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve personal and team goals. You also have a systematic approach to problem solving and the ability to create strong partnership with our stakeholders. You are self-driven and persistent, follows through initiatives until they are implemented.
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• Continuous improvement
• Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
• Eligible work-life balance
• A long-term opportunity
• Competitive salary
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com