We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment of different tasks through our projects. Your primary objective will be helping to implement solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of our clients, and communicating them clearly to all involved parties. You will produce and interpret reports providing information about the operations activities.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Quantitative and Qualitative analyses of operational key indicators;
• Create, develop and automate reports that reflect those indicators;
• Create concise, organized and graphically pleasant PowerPoint presentations;
• Propose suggestions on how to optimize processes and interact with the Account Managers in finding improvement opportunities.
• BSc. Degree in Engineering or related fields (preferable);
• Google AdWords knowledge is very appreciated;
• Advanced level of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (eliminatory);
• Experience in data analysis (academic or professional);
• Fluency in English (minimum B2);
• Great analytical skills and deductive logic reasoning;
• Ease to work with numbers;
• Critical attitude, curious and focused in finding improvement opportunities;
• Good organization and planning skills;
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.