O que procura nos candidatos
• Knowledge in fields of PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerBI, Access, Visual Basic, SQL, OLAP Cubes, MDX or similar (preferable);
• Analytical and Constructive mind set;
• Strong problem solving and communication skills;
• Degree in Engineering (preferable) or related fields, Economics, Statistics, Management;
• EN B2 minimum , spoken and written (C1 appreciated);
• Knowledge of MS Excel/MS PowerPoint, advanced level (mandatory);
• Knowledge of MS Access advanced (preferable);
• Minimum/basic knowledge of programming Languages (SQL, VBA, MDX, DAX);
• Advanced level in Power BI or in Excel add-ons PowerPivot and PowerQuery (preferable).
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Manage a team of data analyst staff;
• Quantitative and Qualitative analyses of operational key indicators;
• Create, develop and automate reports that reflect those indicators;
• Create concise, organized and graphically pleasant PowerPoint presentations;
• Propose suggestions on how to optimize processes and interact with the Account Managers in finding improvement opportunities.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.