O que procura nos candidatos
- Degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Experience and interest in ASIC physical implementation and Place & Route flows.
- Knowledge of scripting and programing languages (ex: TCL, Unix Shell, Python)
- Verbal and written fluency in the English language.
- Knowledge of industry standard data file formats: Verilog, GDSII, LEF, DEF, SDF, LIB
- Practical experience with Synopsys P&R tool set: Design Compiler, IC Compiler(2), Prime Time, IC Validator
- Knowledge in C/C++
Que funções irão desempenhar
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
ASIC Physical Design Engineer
In this role it is important to acquire competencies an all backend phases, like floorplan, power plan and timing constraints and closure, as well as to ensure clean physical verification, track and ensure on-time incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Work in all backend flow stages: Synthesis, Place & Route, Timing Analysis and Physical Verification
- Work with senior team members
- Report on project execution progress
- Provide technical feedback to design teams and management
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- On job training
- Interesting work within an international team
- Salary based on experience, professional background, interview/test results
- Flexible work schedule
- Bonus program
- Medical insurance for employee (and optionally for family members)
- Corporate event