O que procura nos candidatos
- Proven RTL design expertise of complex hardware IP components
- Strong ASIC development skills (design, verification using SV/UVM)
- Ability to create technical product specifications and translate those into leading edge implementations
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 3+ years of experience
- Good knowledge about IC Design flows and excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Security and Cryptographic Protocols
Que funções irão desempenhar
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
ASIC Digital Design Engineer
For the Security IP team in Porto, we are looking for a hardware design engineer who will develop new hardware IP cores and subsystems to extend the portfolio for Security IP. In this role you would:
- Architecture, design and implementation of digital hardware Security IP cores and complex subsystems in RTL
- In cooperation with software and security experts define optimal embedded hardware/software IP solutions
- Hardware verification of IP cores and subsystems with modern verification techniques like UVM or formal verification
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Competitive pay and benefits, work flexibility, a multi-cultural environment and numerous company events and volunteer opportunities. Plus, you'll be working with some of the best in the Semiconductor IP industry worldwide.