O que procura nos candidatos
Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we
work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud.
5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era
of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most
advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you
share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.Key Qualifications
leading DesignWare IP portfolio is developed by an IP Design Team
within Synopsys’ Solutions Group. Part of the Team is located in Lisbon
and is staffed with analog and digital IC design engineers, application
engineers and test engineers among others. The company's extensive IP
portfolio enables next-generation SoC designers to integrate
silicon-proven functionality previously available only to large
integrated device manufacturers. The IP is licensed to leading
semiconductor companies across all major markets, offering
high-precision, single-function blocks to complete interface
- University degree in electronics engineering or computer science
- Deep Knowledge of IC design flows
- Analog design knowledge
- Analog tools and spice simulators understanding
- Willingness to learn new things
- Good team-player
- Organizational skills are essential
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience is highly preferred
- Experience in producing high-quality technical documentation is desirable
Experience in Verilog/VHDL
- Proficiency in at least on programming language such as Python, C, C++ and MatLab
- Experience in System Verilog or VMM or OVM or UVM
- Exposure to Unix, Perl and TCL scripting
Que funções irão desempenhar
a world leader in the Semiconductor IP industry, is seeking a Digital
Front-End Verification Engineer whose mandate is to:
in a Digital and Verification Development team contributing to the
development and validation of complex digital mix signals for high-speed
in verification activities under supervision of more experienced
personnel, and to exercise judgment to determine appropriate actions to
achieve the required specifications.
- Exposure to mixed signal validations flow. Co-sim.
- Build productive working relationships, mostly within the team.
- Participate in applicable product/project reviews.
- Prepare and present reports outlining the outcome of technical projects.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We provide very competitive
pay and benefits, work flexibility, a multi-cultural environment and numerous
company events and volunteer opportunities. Plus, you'll be working with some
of the best in the Semiconductor IP industry worldwide.
Outros aspectos a referir
and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran
status, or disability.