O que procura nos candidatos
Education and Experience
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Hands-on experience on RTL coding in Verilog, simulation, synthesis, static timing analysis, equivalence check, etc. Experience on CDC/Lint, DFT are plus
- Domain knowledge of SRAMs, Standard Cells is highly desirable
- Experience in scripting and have knowledge of Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk is desirable
- Creative, results oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to interact with customers
- High degree of self-motivation and personal responsibility
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills, and attention to details
Que funções irão desempenhar
This position requires a motivated individual to work with Synopsys’ customers on integrating leading edge Foundation IP (FIP) into their ASIC SoC/systems for next generation products. Foundation IP encompasses several families of products including memory compilers, non-volatile memory (NVM), logic libraries and GPIO, all enabling system-on-chip (SoC) designers to lower integration risk and speed up time-to-market.
The position focus is on Embedded Memory Compilers and General Purpose IOs with the ability to work on other pieces of FIP.
The position offers opportunities to work on Synopsys FIP and the latest industry specifications/applications on various hot market segments. The position will provide FIP integration guidance to customers throughout their SoC flow to resolve technical challenges, perform integration reviews at key milestones and support silicon/system bring-up. Some travels will be required.
- Understand FIP applications on customer specific SoC and systems
- Keep abreast of the latest ASIC/SoC design flows and EDA tools
- Provide expert advice and support to configure and resolve FIP integration challenges including simulation, synthesis, floorplan, STA, DFT, silicon bring-up, etc.
- Provide integration training to customers and conduct reviews on their major SoC milestones
- Provide feedback to Synopsys R&D for continuous FIP product improvements
- Participate in FIP R&D design reviews to align development with future customer needs
Outros aspectos a referir
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.