O que procura nos candidatos
- Linux systems administration (required);
- Install and administration of Oracle Middleware Products (e.g. Weblogic, SOA Suite);
- Experience with Cloud environments IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/IaC
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Bash scripting, Networking and Oracle or other Databases;
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication ability;
- Experience on managing small teams;
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks;
- English communication (required - oral and writing).
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Design, install, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, application servers, tools, networks etc.;
- Define and install middleware software for on-going projects;
- Provide technical inputs to other software developers;
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Long-term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Good work environment.
Outros aspectos a referir
All applications will be processed under the Data Protection Law confidentiality.
Solely will be considered the applications that match the profile requested. All others will be keeped on our database for future requests.
Permit nº544, granted at 07/05/2007 by IEFP.