- You oversee the end-to-end Record to Report/ Financial Accounting processes
- Review and prepare balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of journals
- You will ensure open items are resolved while liaising with the R2R regional process owners
- Preparation of data for statuary reporting
- Provide technical expertise to ensure compliance with filings and auditors
- Prepare income tax work schedules for submission
- Complete transactional tax returns for the region (incl. VAT and Withholding taxes)
- Degree in business, accounting, or similar discipline
- Accountant certification is a benefit (ACA, CIMA, CPA, CA)
- Knowledge in the following: R2R process, general ledger, month-end and year-end closing, financial statements and reporting, reconciliation, accruals, payroll accounting, intercompany, and tax accounting
- Experience with local GAAP & IFRS
- Fluent skills in English & ideally Portuguese as well
- Permanent contract
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Cafeteria system, Multisport card, meal vouchers, 3 sick days, pension scheme, additional holiday days
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
- Flexible working model and working hours, currently we’re working mostly from home while our office is located at Karla Engliše 3219/4 in Anděl, Prague
Interested? Apply online today!
Are you looking for an ADVENTURE
, while also doing something great for your career?
Use your accounting expertise and spend some time outside of Portugal to join our Financial-Controller-Hub in Prague
. Get involved in the full scope
of European finance and accelerate your career in an international and growing environment: Month & Year end Closing, General Ledger, Balance Sheets, Reconciliation, Statuary accounting, Reporting, Payroll accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Tax declarations & Tax Returns and VAT.
Enjoy working for one of the most sustainable companies worldwide while granting compliance (IFRS & GAAP) of entities to drive business decisions on a global scale. Looking for a move that will accelerate your career
? As an ACCA approved employer we help you get your certifications!