What you will do
Our Record to Report team are responsible for completing general accounting transactions across the JCI business portfolio, whilst at the same time, ensuring that we meet our internal and external reporting and control requirements.
This role provides excellent opportunities to apply existing skills in a complex and interesting environment, whilst developing your professional profile through the use of varied ERPs, directly enhancing your career potential.
How you will do it
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Follow up, investigation and resolution of discrepancies issues in cooperation with plants
- Selection of invoices to be paid, payment proposal
- Cash Application
- Month and close activities (accrual negotiation, proposal and booking)
- Follow up and resolution of intercompany out of balances during month end close
- Follow up on disputed and aged items to comply with established Key performance Indicators
- Confirmation of intercompany balances against all JCI entities
- Preparation of reports related to intercompany activity
What we look for
- Experience in accounting/financial position for at least 2 years
- Good time management skills
- Fluent in English, minimum level B2
- Sufficient Excel skills to prepare well-formatted reports and make in depth analysis (vlookups, pivot, tables, etc.)
- Proactive to develop new procedures to resolve issues
- Good communication skills to negotiate with internal customers
- Team player and capable to provide individual support to customers when is needed
- SAP, Oracle, experience is preferred but not obligatory
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, a bonus to be paid after 6 months, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up! Starting from 1150 EUR/month gross (plus a bonus to be paid after 6 months) based on relevant experience This salary is our minimum advertised salary.
We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.