As an Accountant at CHEP you will join our European financial controllership team in Prague. You'll be responsible for accounting activities to support the production of accurate and timely financial results in compliance with IFRS and local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
If you were working with us, here are some of the things you would have done last month:
We want you in our team if you:
- Prepares data to support the preparation of Brambles and local in country statutory accounts for the countries within the region. This includes the preparation of accounting technical papers, audit schedules to support
- Provides technical expertise to ensures accurate and timely compliance with filings, including working with external providers to meet the local compliance requirements.
- Prepares the income tax work papers for submission to the regional tax mangers or outsourced provider.
- Prepares tax accounting for the region and preparation of transactional tax returns for the region, including but not limited to VAT, Fringe Benefit, Withholding, Intrastat etc.
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Have degree in Finance or Accounting
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in finance roles
- Know English and Portuguese fluently
What we offer:
- Know R2R process, general ledger, month-end and year-end closing, financial statements and reporting, reconciliation, accruals, payroll accounting, intercompany, and tax accounting
- Have experience in local GAAP and IFRS
- Are a Certified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, CPA, CA) or you study to become one.
- Cafeteria system, Multisport card, meal vouchers, 3 sick days, pension scheme, additional holiday days
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
Does this sound like you? Apply today
and join our team!
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe.