We are Sitel
We provide customer support services to multinational companies in several business industries such as tourism, healthcare, hardware/software, retail and e-commerce, among others.
We live by a People First mindset, encouraging individual and team growth towards common goals while respecting our differences.
If you wish to develop your communication skills in a high-energy multicultural environment, with access to continuous training, join us!
As a global leader in diabetes care, Abbott is constantly working to deliver the highest quality products and unwavering support to our customers.
Consistent and accurate glucose monitoring is the foundation of any diabetes management plan so Abbott is committed to continuous improvement in the way patients and professionals measure, track and analyze glucose levels.
As an Abbott customer advisor, you will be responsible for delivering support in a friendly and organized manner, listening carefully to the customer’s concerns, in order to provide an exceptional experience and a first contact resolution to Abbott customers.
What we are looking for
- French native speaker
- English skills both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills and ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Good problem-solving skills
- Diabetes care knowledge or medical background
- Written communication support experience
At Sitel, we believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Relocation package to Portugal (including travel and accommodation costs)
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Full-time schedule (8h/day) from Monday to Friday
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Continuous training and development
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results.
To apply, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: ABB/FR/ALE
For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit.