O que procura nos candidatos
KIT-AR is an innovative startup developing advanced Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence solutions to support shopfloor workers on manufacturing industrial organizations.
Having recently opened a subsidiary in Portugal with offices in Aveiro and Lisbon, and we are looking to grow our core technical team to build our world-class AR/AI commercial platform and solutions.
We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to support us in creating and optimizing 3D models for industrial components.
We are looking for:
* 3-year professional experience in 3D CAD modelling;
* BS or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Industrial Design or similar area;
* Professional experience in CAD modelling software (SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, SIEMENS NX, AUTOCAD);
* Professional experience in 3D modelling software (3ds Max, Maya, Blender);
* Strong preference for experience in:
* 2D graphical editing software (Photoshop);
* Manufacturing and industrial operations;
* Goal driven, enthusiastic, creative thinker and problem solver;
* Good communication skills and ability to thrive in diverse remote-first teams;
* Fluent spoken and written level of English (B2 or higher);
Que funções irão desempenhar
As a 3D CAD Designer you will be called to participate in the process of producing work instructions for assembly processes, editing CAD models when available or creating new models when needed, and in producing AR/VR optimised models.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
* Full- or part-time contract based in Aveiro;
* Remote-first work in an international setting with flexible work hours, with office available for the teams when needed;
* Friendly, collaborative and supporting environment;
* Travel opportunities;
*Entrepreneurship and innovation ecossistem
*Workshops and networking events