O que procura nos candidatos
To support the success of the department, by driving marketing planning, cost and KPI measurement and reporting on the results of the major programs and campaigns;; to support the Nordic (Finland, Sweden and Denmark) regional marketing teams by creating reports, by consultancy and support on reporting, planning and execution as well as lead management; to challenge the process and tool status quo and initiate and support constant improvements as well as to contribute to an open and constructive feedback culture.
Drive Field Marketing Operations for a regional team in line with overall Marketing Strategy and Operations goals.
Support the local/regional Marketing teams to manage marketing plans & budgets/financial transactions, Investment Cases & reviews, reporting & keep track of performance and agreed corrective actions, purchasing processes for Marketing spend, coordination of the local planning process. Address management i.e. selection, matching, reporting, handover of data etc. (both directions from and into SF e.g. participation data), Management of send-out calendar; Management of quality audits and documentation of processes, clarification of legal requirements for Marketing (e.g. Compliance, Taxes, etc.) and development of a consistent definition of a clear set of rules and processes for the team.
Understand field issues and field operations issues and develop counter actions by supporting EMEIA overall efforts such as lead management project (i.e. Sales acceptance and hand over process investigation for responsible countries. Support gap analysis, feed in Lead management project and support the same in setting up appropriate trainings). Good understanding of direct and indirect sales processes & mechanism.
Setup, report and drive a constant innovation, lessons learned and improvement process together with the central/local teams
Drive&support Ops governance model & tool infrastructure
Ensure budget, cost and KPI management are in line with MKT Ops guideline and support in setting up consistent reporting framework as basis for all future discussions and reviews;
Support preparation of quarterly reviews for responsible countries. Target overall to get to more standardized execution in field, measure and analyse campaign management process/supply chain;
Ensure Marketing tools used like MRM, SFDC, others to come (i.e. Marketo) are up to date and fully implemented and used locally. Feedback potential issues and trigger improvements for a consistent most beneficial EMEIA wide tool landscape;
Que funções irão desempenhar
MKT Operations Team contribution:
Increase ROI through supply chain management by rebalance & support usage of data team as well as focus on key / core Operations tasks;
Contribute in a constructive way with the best skills, knowledge and experience to the Marketing Operations team effort, to achieve good results and establish and proof positive recognition of the team and team value add;
Support in new cross strategic projects which might occur (e.g. lead management, VOC, M&A);
Common understanding and usage of Marketing processes and terminologies;
Cost and KPI management in percentage of deviation from plan / guidance;
Timely provisioning of standardized reports for local usage with Sales / Sales Ops and Marketing central teams;
Positive feedback from marketing departments;
Degree of release of the local marketing team from Field Operations tasks;
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Feee Life insurance and private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- Training and international career progression plan upon hiring
- Dynamic and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more than 60 countries
- Work-life balance with flexible schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Several discounts available with our partners;
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community (medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transportation, bicycle access and services
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
- Working from Home possibilities