O que procura nos candidatos
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers.
We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation,customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task and with great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1800 colleagues from all over the world!
To support in leading and closing standardized core offerings deals and supporting senior sales colleagues as part of their virtual teams, within a single team within a single sales territory/account/partner with specialized for a particular portfolio item.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Sales Opportunities: Supports senior sales colleagues in qualifying opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets within designated territory/account/partner. Execution of contract negotiations under guidance.
• Sales Planning: Supports the establishment of the value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities. Supports the establishment of a closing plan and their contribution to it.
• Sales Process. Provides pricing information and written quotations to customers or partners. Supports senior sales colleagues in customer visits and presentations as part of the team. Uses specified company tools and processes to manage sales opportunities.
• Stakeholder Planning: Identifies decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders (internal and external). Identifies methods to influence stakeholders and participates appropriately.
• Input to Bid Reviews: Together with designated bid team, supports in the providing and presentation of appropriate input to company bid review process.
• Forecasting: Submits accurate and timely monthly sales forecast and regular updates to line management.
• Governance: Adheres to company defined governance procedures and sales management tools including the client relationship management (CRM) database to manage campaigns within own borders.
• Product Understanding: Maintains a good level of product, services and solution, market and competitive know-how.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of team sales targets as measured by sales orders, margin and total bid expenditure.
• Availability and accuracy of timely and accurate sales forecasts and sales pipeline information.
• Campaign effectiveness as measured by compliance with governance processes.
• Quality of data, proposals and pipeline.
• Win rate.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Feee Life insurance and private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- Training and international career progression plan upon hiring
- Dynamic and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more than 60 countries
- Work-life balance with flexible schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Several discounts available with our partners;
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community (medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transportation, bicycle access and services
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
- Working from Home possibilities