O que procura nos candidatos
• French and English Advanced/Fluent Mandatory
• Experience in IT support working and troubleshooting Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite versions and O365, printers, scanners and other peripherals and networking concepts and commands.
• Position to work in Braga or Lisbon (Portugal)
Que funções irão desempenhar
To provide technical support to agents via floor walking activities and via acceptance of user interactions directly transferred to them by Service Desk Agents. Service Desk Experts provide responsive, professional and competent technical 2nd line support of incidents. They influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles as well as support training activities within the desk environment. Role holders may (but not always) have some team leading and supervisory duties.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Competitive salary and bonuses
with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Life insurance and private health insurance
extensive to family members for free and since the first day of employment
- Work life balance with part-time/full-time schedules available
and 25 annual leave days
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan
- Several discounts available with our
and international career progression plan upon hiring
and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more
than 60 countries
- The chance to get involved in our Social
Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with
focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
(medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at
Central locations well served by public transportation,
bicycle access and services
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer
the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
- Remote Working Available
…and much more!